Yellow vest protest spreads to Dublin. What is it and who are the organizers.

Eventualities

Europeans are the same Race as Me . I am an un-apolgetic Nationalist / Irish Republican . I take my guidance from Thomas Clarke and James Connolly . I do not want the Second Plantation of Ireland . The First was a Catastrophe .
"European" isn't a race, it's a political condition, and a post-war one at that. You gomey.

RepublicOfLuas

Europeans are the same Race as Me . I am an un-apolgetic Nationalist / Irish Republican . I take my guidance from Thomas Clarke and James Connolly . I do not want the Second Plantation of Ireland . The First was a Catastrophe .
You're comparing apples and oranges. No wonder you're pretending that you're not a racist. Best way to avoid being called a racist is to stop saying racist things.

blinding

You're comparing apples and oranges. No wonder you're pretending that you're not a racist. Best way to avoid being called a racist is to stop saying racist things.
You are very hung up on Race . Whats your problem ? Are you a Closet Racist ?

Shpake

The most recent census says it is true and I'm going by the census and Brazilians tend to go after Italian and Portuguese passports. People getting Irish nationality does not make me twitch as it does others. They've earned the option if they've contributed to the country and society for 5 years or more. I also don't get bogged down in that pure bred nonsense of what an Irish person should be but whatever makes your boat float.
I'm sure to be treading on eggshells here and upsetting one load of sensitive individuals BUT
If some lady breezes into Dublin in the last stage of pregnancy from somewhere out dare, lays her egg, collects the papers for herself and her yungfella and fecks off somewhere else.... it kind of takes from the legitimacy and validity of what being Irish is all about.
I think we should have a referendum on how to withdraw citizenship from the vast majority of them. Particularly those who have committed crimes, those who have gamed the system more than they have contributed and those fly-by-nights I mentioned above.
Of course yous might be outraged, but tell me, pray, in which country (from which these people originated) can an Irish person get so many benefits and even full citizenhsip or a council houes even ?
Take the time to look up the word reciprocity.
Biffo and Shatter did an almighty disservice to Ireland. And it looks like the burden of integrating the next generation is being born by Ireland's poor -- as usual

Eventualities

I'm sure to be treading on eggshells here and upsetting one load of sensitive individuals BUT
If some lady breezes into Dublin in the last stage of pregnancy from somewhere out dare, lays her egg, collects the papers for herself and her yungfella and fecks off somewhere else.... it kind of takes from the legitimacy and validity of what being Irish is all about.
I think we should have a referendum on how to withdraw citizenship from the vast majority of them. Particularly those who have committed crimes, those who have gamed the system more than they have contributed and those fly-by-nights I mentioned above.
Of course yous might be outraged, but tell me, pray, in which country (from which these people originated) can an Irish person get so many benefits and even full citizenhsip or a council houes even ?
Take the time to look up the word reciprocity.
Biffo and Shatter did an almighty disservice to Ireland. And it looks like the burden of integrating the next generation is being born by Ireland's poor -- as usual
Racism is sh*t no matter how you frame it

ruman

From what i've seen of their make up Joan Burton will be feeling nervous anytime she goes out driving!

blinding

Ah, that's weak even for you. Why do you hate not-whites?
Try your best . I am an Irish Republican / Irish Nationalist . I am not a Racist . Why are you so hung on Race . Is it actually Racist to be Hung up on Race as much as You are ? Its really weird to normal People .

A Voice

Try your best . I am an Irish Republican / Irish Nationalist . I am not a Racist . Why are you so hung on Race . Is it actually Racist to be Hung up on Race as much as You are ? Its really weird to normal People .
Our fake liberals chuck the waycism card around like confetti in every conversation where their threadbare arguments are exposed. They are indeed obsessed with race; misusing it is the only defence they can muster against reason and facts.

blinding

Our fake liberals chuck the waycism card around like confetti in every conversation where their threadbare arguments are exposed. They are indeed obsessed with race; misusing it is the only defence they can muster against reason and facts.
Very Weird that so much is about Race with them . Its as if they have problems with Race !

Eventualities

"NO U" isn't an argument.

Get your sh*t together and stop blaming everyone else for your failures.

blinding

Stop crying about social change, you sad little man.
My opinion is as valuable as the next persons . Many more People all over Europe have had enough of Mass immigration .

The Italian People Changed the Politicians . This will happen in more and more European Countries or the Politicians will Change .

Quite Remarkable what a change of Politicians did in Italy . Worked wonders as it will do elsewhere .

Almost forgot to mention . Belgian PM out over Mass Immigration Pact = Another Casualty .

Eventualities

My opinion is as valuable as the next persons . Many more People all over Europe have had enough of Mass immigration .

The Italian People Changed the Politicians . This will happen in more and more European Countries or the Politicians will Change .

Quite Remarkable what a change of Politicians did in Italy . Worked wonders as it will do elsewhere .

Almost forgot to mention . Belgian PM out over Mass Immigration Pact = Another Casualty .
Yeah, the same thing happened there in the 40s and they ended up with Mussolini. Fair play to them.

You're a useful idiot.