Yet another celeb cokehead has died. Legalise and be damned?

Truth.ie

Another death.
Former 'It girl' Tara Palmer-Tomkinson found dead - BBC News

I'm cynical on the matter.
If selfish idiots want to take cocaine and not give a fig about the misery they cause on the other side of the World, then screw them
Let them at it.
I agree with legalisation simply to pull the rug from under the feet of criminal gangs and divert the money into impoverished communities in Latin America and Asis.
I find it rich that it's usually hipsters like the above and Russel Brand etc who are always banging on about Freetrade coffee and boycotting (insery country here) who are most likely to fund the narco-capitalists and street gangs.

Just legalise it and tax it.

Yay or nay?

wexfordman

Umm she died of a brain tumour. Far as I know that is legal. :D
Another death.
Former 'It girl' Tara Palmer-Tomkinson found dead - BBC News

I'm cynical on the matter.
If selfish idiots want to take cocaine and not give a fig about the misery they cause on the other side of the World, then screw them
Let them at it.
I agree with legalisation simply to pull the rug from under the feet of criminal gangs and divert the money into impoverished communities in Latin America and Asis.
I find it rich that it's usually hipsters like the above and Russel Brand etc who are always banging on about Freetrade coffee and boycotting (insery country here) who are most likely to fund the narco-capitalists and street gangs.

Just legalise it and tax it.

Yay or nay?
Zoo!!

Catalpast

TBH I never heard of her B4 today

But God Rest Her Soul...

And no legalising Cocaine is not the answer.

H20 Member

The Lady had a brain tumor and had just commenced treatment! How did you come with such a topic heading? some sick minded individuals around. ZOO now.

Truth.ie

But God Rest Her Soul...

So just continue to let the narco-capitalists rake in the revenue.
It's a failed policy just like prohibition.

sadcitizen

Feel bad for the poor girl.

The articles are saying that she died from a brain tumour but in older articles she said that it's benign and hasn't put her at risk? Can you die from a benign tumour?

milipod

[video=youtube;VOk3Af8zysA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOk3Af8zysA[/video]

flavirostris

Fncking hell. The deterioration in her physical attractiveness should be an anti-drugs advert.

A really smoking hot woman in her '20s.. stunning. Recently she looked like something out of planet of the apes.

Don't do drugs kids... it's not cool or sexy.

DexterGreen22

The OP makes a good point: I often come across hipsters who are vehemently opposed to capitalism but openly use cocaine while being fully aware that workers in Columbia are subject to exploitation that make Amazon and Sports Direct look like the best employers in the world.

GDPR

But God Rest Her Soul...

God have Mercy on her soul.

The thing though is that as things stand if we are to approach this issue seriously we either have to take the path advocated by A REASON or the one suggested by Truth.ie.

Something though that really annoys me is people such her or "Madonna" being put forward in essence as somehow "cool" to young girls. That is a thing that is very wrong and needs to stop. I have encountered a lot of pitiful specimens of humanity in my life but none have been more wretched than "IT girls" and that includes buckie and glue frazzled flegger "Pentecostals".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies