Yobs in Derry

Mickeymac

The truck should have ran them over , problem solved.

I really cannot believe that someone could post such garbage, do you honestly believe sir that the 'problem' as you call it can be resolved by running people over,..... the PSNI, if they were to engage in such stuff would exacerbate situations such as Rathcoole/Derry/Ardoyne etc etc.to a bloodbath.

Folk like you should keep your cakehole shut imo.

DerryBee

Your response sir has certainly got a 'head' 'sand' element attached to it.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that if McIlroy was playing Gmac in a final onionists would go for McIlroy and if ROI was playing the sick counties in soccer Nationalists would be rooting for the sick?....are you a comedian by any chance sir?:lol:

:roll:

If the world is truly as black and white as you seem to imply, then can you possibly explain why some Unionists enjoy sports such as the GAA, which is traditionally viewed as a nationalist sport? Your reference to McIlroy and McDowell for example is ridiculous and in any regard if someone decides their sporting allegiances upon religious grounds then it is downright pathetic: besides, since you want to introduce politics into a discussion about sport, and since you suggest that Unionists would support McDowell over McIlroy then maybe you should remember that McIlroy is a proud Ulsterman…

Cruimh

Sound advice, which I shall heed Cruimh...:cool:
It's SF in Derry who are to the fore in complaining about and tackling this current rash of anti-social behaviour - and fair play to them.

Sinn Fein councillor Kevin Campbell said another care worker had also had her car attacked with snowballs in Hazelbank.
"These snowballs, they're crushing them down like ice and it's like stoning a car."

oboe

It's an utter disgrace that people doing their jobs should be subjected to attack from the people they are serving.

The people who ultimately suffer are those who are forced to cope without grit/bus service etc

Cruimh

It's an utter disgrace that people doing their jobs should be subjected to attack from the people they are serving.

The people who ultimately suffer are those who are forced to cope without grit/bus service etc
thing is Oboe it's kids - so what do they care if people cannot get to work safely or ambulances cannot get in and out safely?

oboe

thing is Oboe it's kids - so what do they care if people cannot get to work safely or ambulances cannot get in and out safely?
Yeah - a lot of it is down to how people are raised. I grew up in a relatively rough area and this type of behaviour would take place. Particulary, and wierdly, the DOE workers would get it as they went to the local depot.
My ma would have cut lumps out of me if I had got involved.

vinoboy

My friend ( nationalist ,female before you start,Slabber ) has returned to live in her native city after being away for 20 years .She has been shocked at the level of crime and working as a nurse says it isa battlefield at the weekend.Recent attack in Gobnascale on pensioner and Portugese man in Creggan.
Maybe the same in RVH on a friday night -probably , but seems to be more public attacks on workers in Derry doing their job.

vinoboy

Have you shared your opinions on the Dublin bombing with her Vinoboy? Anyway what does nationalist mean? Im not a nationalist at all...

Doubtless though the counter-revolution has bred cynicism and nihilism.
Trying to have sensible discussion on anti social behaviour ,so why not concentrate your mind on your pals in North Korea.
Not everything is about you !

fluffykontbiscuits

My friend ( nationalist ,female before you start,Slabber ) has returned to live in her native city after being away for 20 years .She has been shocked at the level of crime and working as a nurse says it isa battlefield at the weekend.Recent attack in Gobnascale on pensioner and Portugese man in Creggan.
Maybe the same in RVH on a friday night -probably , but seems to be more public attacks on workers in Derry doing their job.
Has it really changed that much ? I have to admit I have been in Derry a few times and never experienced much trouble but then again maybe Im outside the areas where the trouble is taking place

Mickeymac

:roll:

If the world is truly as black and white as you seem to imply, then can you possibly explain why some Unionists enjoy sports such as the GAA, which is traditionally viewed as a nationalist sport? Your reference to McIlroy and McDowell for example is ridiculous and in any regard if someone decides their sporting allegiances upon religious grounds then it is downright pathetic: besides, since you want to introduce politics into a discussion about sport, and since you suggest that Unionists would support McDowell over McIlroy then maybe you should remember that McIlroy is a proud Ulsterman…

You really need to wise up sir and come live in the real world.

DerryBee

You really need to wise up sir and come live in the real world.
By equal measure ‘sir’ perhaps you should try and evolve your view of the world, and stop viewing every single form of expression in Northern Ireland through a sectarian perspective.

Stephen Ferguson

Well kids yobism is not just confined to Derry regretfully. But when you have the dirty lowlife parents from the unionist community in north Belfast spitting and cursing at little nationalist kids trying to walk to Holycross school - I think the unionist community would want to sort out their parents first before talking about kids and yobism don't you think Cruimh ?

Kids trying to go to Holycross School
Reminds me of the time innocent, protestant churchgoers needed armed police protection from Nationalist attacks:

YouTube - Protestant churchgoers need armed police protection after sectarian Irish Republican attack

Mickeymac

By equal measure ‘sir’ perhaps you should try and evolve your view of the world, and stop viewing every single form of expression in Northern Ireland through a sectarian perspective.

Doire, seems I just can't get through to your bizarre way of thinking, just read Stephens post and looked at the pictures, you inconsiderate pompous ass and lets hope the families of these schoolkids do not read your remarks.:mad:

vinoboy

As usual mixing up inter communal strife with anti social behaviour ,Holy Cross issue now "parked" ,despite best efforts of republicans (Even SF trying to resolve).What we are talking about is an underclass grown up in these ghettos (both sides) that have no respect for authority , even when it is represented by a grit lorry driver ( and probably from RC community !) .Wise up ,trolls and Deerrybee is trying to be objective ,yet is accused of being mass murder supporter by nutty SS .Some of us have moved on and want to talk about current issues not relive the past 40 years .

Mickeymac

As usual mixing up inter communal strife with anti social behaviour ,Holy Cross issue now "parked" ,despite best efforts of republicans (Even SF trying to resolve).What we are talking about is an underclass grown up in these ghettos (both sides) that have no respect for authority , even when it is represented by a grit lorry driver ( and probably from RC community !) .Wise up ,trolls and Deerrybee is trying to be objective ,yet is accused of being mass murder supporter by nutty SS .Some of us have moved on and want to talk about current issues not relive the past 40 years .

Are you denying the happenings in STEPHANS post?

vinoboy

Are you denying the happenings in STEPHANS post?
Think Stephen is referring to youtube clip when religious Protestants needed protection for gioing to church after 5 of their members killed by INLA .Endorsed by SS etc .
Yes ,Holy Cross was not life enhancing(though nobody murdered , thankfully) nor was and is the constant ethnic cleansing at interfaces in Belfast /Rasharkin /Fountain by republicans.
Prefer such issues resoved by talks rather than degenerate to lowest form of behaviour.

Mickeymac

Think Stephen is referring to youtube clip when religious Protestants needed protection for gioing to church after 5 of their members killed by INLA .Endorsed by SS etc .
Yes ,Holy Cross was not life enhancing(though nobody murdered , thankfully) nor was and is the constant ethnic cleansing at interfaces in Belfast /Rasharkin /Fountain by republicans.
Prefer such issues resoved by talks rather than degenerate to lowest form of behaviour.

Just a question sir/madam....are you UDA/UVF/UFF/PAF/UBB/RHC/YCV/UUP/DUP/TUV by any chance?:D

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies