• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Yooth Activities In The UK City Of Culture

between the bridges

A 13-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of possession of petrol bombs and riotous behaviour during an attack on police by nationalist youths in Londonderry last night.
13-year-old boy arrested after Londonderry trouble - Headlines - Belfast Newsletter

Parents of young people at risk of getting caught up in violence at a sectarian interface in Derry have been urged to assume greater responsibility for their children.
‘Parents key to tackling interface violence’ - Local - Derry Journal

It seems this social rioting is a form of youth engagement as a part of the funeral games, for the recently departed iron baroness. Obviously to attract a better level of media coverage and for the thread to have any mileage these 'yooths' would need to be waving union flegs! Now in e.belfast petrol bombs are deadly weapons used in attempted murder, in dreary they are kiddies toys used by boisterous boys...hopefully a smack on the wrist and time on the naughty seat will be forth coming for all involved...

Ó Ghabhainn

Disgraceful behaviour made worse when you see the age of him. No need for it.

DT123

Time that parents were prosecuted for the actions of their under 16 year old children.

Ren84

Maybe the OP himself was out rioting during his YOUTH instead of at school learning to spell Ma'am's glorious English language.

IrishWelshCelt

Yawn!

Mattarigna

Time that parents were prosecuted for the actions of their under 16 year old children.
In most cases, it would make sense, but it cannot be a principle applied to 100% of cases, or anywhere near that.

Glaucon

Parents who repeatedly let their children out to engage in this sort of activity should be jailed.

between the bridges

Maybe the OP himself was out rioting during his YOUTH instead of at school learning to spell Ma'am's glorious English language.
whoooooooooosh... quelle supre mon stew...

InsideImDancing

Sectarian attacks have no place in 2013. All disgusting.
Blatant, religious, sectarian attacks are indeed disgusting and should be challenged head on.

Last edited:

IrishWelshCelt

from the twat that started a thread asking will scotland form a 'uvf'...
Oh god I've been noticed by bridges, I feel like so famous, it's like Alex Ferguson has just noticed me!

between the bridges

Oh god I've been noticed by bridges, I feel like so famous, it's like Alex Ferguson has just noticed me!
Even windowlickers deserve to be noticed once in awhile...

DT123

In most cases, it would make sense, but it cannot be a principle applied to 100% of cases, or anywhere near that.
Why not? Should parents not be responsible for their children? If a ten year old is involved in a riot,who do you think should be held responsible for it?

between the bridges

RedCloud

It appears the people of the Fountain are under siege since M Thatcher's death. A total and utter disgrace.

Hopefully those yobs will be rounded up by the police and arrested accordingly.
Alas, this is what passes for 'culture' in the nat/rep community :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies