Yoram Sheftel: Israeli Hero

RasherHash

Reading the excellent The Damjanjuk Affair: The rise and fall of a show-trial by his lawyer, Sheftel.

Initially not impressed by Sheftel who flaunted his wealth and seemed ony to be interested in pursuing self-promotion and self-agrandisment. But one has to hand it to the man who pushed aside any qualms he may have about his own safety or the impact his decision to represent a "Nazi war criminal" would have on his career.

The shameful actions of the US authorities who threw an innocent man to the dogs in order to placate the crazy zionists hunger for self-promotion knowing, as Sheftel discovered, that they knew since 1978 that Damjanjuk was innocent.

[video=youtube;Eg8l87yXJkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8l87yXJkM[/video]

The shameful actions of the Israeli justice system for standing over a show-trial and for attempted murder of an innocent man.

[video=youtube;oYmYeoEX-FM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmYeoEX-FM[/video]

I'd recommend this book which is fast paced and extrememly interesting throwing a light on many areas such as the judicial shortcomings of the US and Israel in the face of the layers of myth and zionist perfidy ;)

roc_

Initially not impressed by Sheftel who flaunted his wealth and seemed ony to be interested in pursuing self-promotion and self-agrandisment. But one has to hand it to the man who pushed aside any qualms he may have about his own safety or the impact his decision to represent a "Nazi war criminal" would have on his career.
You have often talked about the accusation of "self-hating" Jews, and I have just as often told you that the problem is not "self-hate" but narcissism.

(This in the context of your often trying to obfuscate your motives by hiding behind other Jews who you think vindicate your sentiments.)

So I'll repeat, there are many Jews who are narcissistic to the core who hate other Jews and wish them harm.

And well this fellow seems a perfect example. An odious gobsh1te, just like yourself.

Eire1976

You have often talked about the accusation of "self-hating" Jews, and I have just as often told you that the problem is not "self-hate" but narcissism.

(This in the context of your often trying to obfuscate your motives by hiding behind other Jews who you think vindicate your sentiments.)

So I'll repeat, there are many Jews who are narcissistic to the core who hate other Jews and wish them harm.

And well this fellow seems a perfect example. An odious gobsh1te, just like yourself.
So when a Jew is against the Zionist narrative, they are odious gob************************es?

roc_

So when a Jew is against the Zionist narrative, they are odious gob************************es?
No, not at all.

But certainly, any of the Jews that Rasher has attempted to hide behind and vindicate his motives through, are odious gobsh1tes.

Let's take his current first preference - the Neturai Karta fringe cult of Jews of his avatar. Now, watch them here. Tell me are they or are they not odious gobsh1tes? And this is not even considering what this Jewish cult have undertaken to say and do under the banner of "anti-Zionism", which is really beyond the pale.

[video=youtube;B6lkE0wxA8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lkE0wxA8g[/video]

Odious gobsh1te or what?

roc_

Yep, that's them again.

Or here (at the "Holoconference" in Tehran, Iran):

flavirostris

I thought the story was that Demjanjuk was not guilty of being the notorious 'Ivan the Terrible' of Treblinka ( that was a guy called Ivan Marchenko who was never brought to trial ) but he was guilty of being a guard at the Sobibor camp.

Levellers

I thought the story was that Demjanjuk was not guilty of being the notorious 'Ivan the Terrible' of Treblinka ( that was a guy called Ivan Marchenko who was never brought to trial ) but he was guilty of being a guard at the Sobibor camp.
It was until Zionist agent roc derailed it.

roc_

It's a thread of RasherHash. We already know what it's about. Same as always.

Clanrickard

Reading the excellent The Damjanjuk Affair: The rise and fall of a show-trial by his lawyer, Sheftel.

The shameful actions of the US authorities who threw an innocent man to the dogs in order to placate the crazy zionists hunger for self-promotion knowing, as Sheftel discovered, that they knew since 1978 that Damjanjuk was innocent.

[video=youtube;Eg8l87yXJkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8l87yXJkM[/video]

The shameful actions of the Israeli justice system for standing over a show-trial and for attempted murder of an innocent man.

[video=youtube;oYmYeoEX-FM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmYeoEX-FM[/video]

I'd recommend this book which is fast paced and extrememly interesting throwing a light on many areas such as the judicial shortcomings of the US and Israel in the face of the layers of myth and zionist perfidy ;)
You just can't help yourself can you? The bigotry oozes out.

roc_

RasherHash

No, not at all.

But certainly, any of the Jews that Rasher has attempted to hide behind and vindicate his motives through, are odious gobsh1tes.

Let's take his current first preference - the Neturai Karta fringe cult of Jews of his avatar. Now, watch them here. Tell me are they or are they not odious gobsh1tes? And this is not even considering what this Jewish cult have undertaken to say and do under the banner of "anti-Zionism", which is really beyond the pale.

[video=youtube;B6lkE0wxA8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lkE0wxA8g[/video]

Odious gobsh1te or what?
You're just an antisemite.

RasherHash

Yep, that's them again.

Or here (at the "Holoconference" in Tehran, Iran):

Surely even you wouldn't endorse the holocaust industry :confused:

RasherHash

It's a thread of RasherHash. We already know what it's about. Same as always.
That's why you're here, same as always :roll:

RasherHash

You just can't help yourself can you? The bigotry oozes out.
Saying a man is innocent and praising the Israeli who saved him is bigotry? I think you need to look it up in a dictionary, child.

RasherHash

Anyone actually interested in a brief overview of the history of this saga, not penned by some demented narcissist:

Obituary: John Demjanjuk - BBC News
The BBC is a zionut propagandist outfit, with all their tax money and their legion of investigative journos they 'didn't know' there was a gang of paedoes among them for 40 years.

GDPR

The thing that I find most disturbing about Hitlerism, Zionism and if Im honest large parts of Rabbinic Judaism as well is the denial of universal codes of justice and rationality that transcend and take precedence over tribal and/or national self-interest; you actually find your fellow Jews who do not deny that to be evil because of it, dont you?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies