• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Your Worst Suspicions about Hipsters Confirmed...

Casualbets

[video=youtube;W_IzYUJANfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_IzYUJANfk[/video]

meriwether

Sweenys pub on Dame st is where the hipsters hang out.

I spent a very pleasant friday evening in there recently in my shirt and tie getting dirty looks.

I'm far too ignorant to be bothered by that though.

stopdoingstuff

I want to kill hipsters, then rape their corpses, then re-animate them and make them watch the video of their corpses being raped, and then kill them again.

Warrior of Destiny

I want to kill hipsters, then rape their corpses, then re-animate them and make them watch the video of their corpses being raped, and then kill them again.
Overkill is often underrated!

The Preacher

Ironically, that is so fuc*ing brilliant that I could see it easily becoming a hipster t-shirt slogan.

borntorum

Just make sure that the video format you use is trendy VHS, or maybe even Super 8

meriwether

Just make sure that the video format you use is trendy VHS, or maybe even Super 8
Soundtrack to this video to be released only on vinyl.

The artwork on the vinyl case will also cost more per record than the sales price of the record. New Order eat your heart out.

Colin M

Sweenys pub on Dame st is where the hipsters hang out.

I spent a very pleasant friday evening in there recently in my shirt and tie getting dirty looks.

I'm far too ignorant to be bothered by that though.
You would never mention it here on a public forum, if it didn't bother you. So, they are 'winning' against you, right now. :)

Lempo

Be sure not to do it before the associated technology has become mainstream.

Dub01

Nothing `hipster` about the guys in the video. Just a random bunch of dumb teenagers.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
I had suspicions before anyone new what they were.

Paddyc

Why did the hipster wear his scarf in August?

He was wearing scarves before it was cool.

Nothing `hipster` about the guys in the video. Just a random bunch of dumb teenagers.
Yeah, with the exception of the Canadian bloke (who, in fairness, was asked about a real band, though a made up album), they all seem like Valley types. The hipsters I met in America vary between very condescending smug twats to very nice, intelligent, and pleasant people.

Carson

I was just thinking the same. A better parody of hipsters would be people who know every tiny fact about the latest indie band playing at a festival but wouldn't be seen dead at the headline act.

Lempo

About the video, apparently it is a fake. The people were asked about real bands and the questions were later on dubbed to be about invented bands. I was told in the internet, must be right so.

... on a site you've probably never heard of.

Popular Threads

Most Replies