You’re not a Girl, you’re an Immigrant!

toconn

Way it's going I'm afraid. Cue the lads who will somehow justify behaviour such as this , any minute now !

A REASON

This is normally the behaviour of kids and adults from a unionist backround, hopefully no Nationalist kids are imitating their disgusting behaviour.

toconn

Multiculturism has failed,
What did you expect would happen?
What happened to good manners and human decency ? Whatever you think about multiculturism ( whatever that is ) there is no excuse for thuggery and bullying . Nah , it's become ok to behave like this to people who are perceived by racist thugs to be less than the value of themselves . Cowards

oggy

Watched it on the News and pleased it was mentioned the idiot kids have been identified. Hopefully someone will make clear to them how stupid they are and put the wind up them. Would class it more as pure bullying than racism

Truth.ie

I would expect teenagers, boys or girls to respect other people’s dignity regardless of their nationality or race.
My Mother was robbed by a Romanian immigrant and was greatly traumatised. Don't remember the media covering it.
Sure it would be racist to mention the nationality of the attacker......but you can mention the nationality if its the other way around.

Pabilito

My Mother was robbed by a Romanian immigrant and was greatly traumatised. Don't remember the media covering it.
Sure it would be racist to mention the nationality of the attacker......but you can mention the nationality if its the other way around.
My business by burgled by the same Irish burglar three times and it wasn’t covered in the media either.. what exactly is your point?..

Betson

The incident is no way serious enough for the police to do anything about it bar caution them, especially given their age.

But the parents should really step up here , if one of them was my son I would be highly embarrassed by his behaviour and would do everything to set him right.

Strawberry

The incident is no way serious enough for the police to do anything about it bar caution them, especially given their age.

But the parents should really step up here , if one of them was my son I would be highly embarrassed by his behaviour and would do everything to set him right.
I suspect they got their attitude off their parents in the first place, things like that are usually learnt at home.

stopdoingstuff

Multiculturalism has nothing to do with xenophobic abuse, racism or the subject of the OP..
On one level it does. People do not react well to large demographic shifts, especially if they happen to be ignorant fkrs to start with. Politicians and planners need to factor that into their calculations and adapt a cautious approach to such matters, not because of ignorant kids as such but because of prudence and because of the nature of second order effects on complex systems.

Pabilito

This girl was alone and isolated.. If she was your daughter would you be equally complacent and happy for the police not to do anything?

Last edited:

hollandia

I'm sure your mother will be delighted that this girls was abused then.

Pabilito

On one level it does. People do not react well to large demographic shifts, especially if they happen to be ignorant fkrs to start with. Politicians and planners need to factor that into their calculations and adapt a cautious approach to such matters, not because of ignorant kids as such but because of prudence and because of the nature of second order effects on complex systems.
I’m all for induction of immigrants and explaining to them that they are welcome but also explaining to them the cultural norms of our society that they must adhere to.. it’s a rapidly changing world and we also need to induct our children

hollandia

No mention of this on the Nordie forum at all. But railing against the evils of the Irish language is much more important.

Betson

This girl was alone and isolated.. If she was your daughter would you be equally complacent and happy for the police not to do anything?
I am not saying I am happy for them to nothing , but been realistic there is little they can do given the age of the lads and the fact that no physical assault took place.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies