Youtube (google) to work with zionist organisations

Karloff

Youtube has announced that it will work with the zionist advocacy organisation the ADL to remove content that it deems 'objectionable' yet which does not breach it's terms and conditions.

And Google will manipulate it's search results to suppress 'objectionable' websites on it's lists.

ADL praises Google, YouTube for expanding efforts to combat extremism | Live Updates | The Times of Israel

The Anti-Defamation League welcomes progress announced by Google and YouTube in blocking and removing extremist content on YouTube.

“The fight against terrorist use of online resources and cyberhate has become one of the most daunting challenges in modern history,” said Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL’s CEO.
https://youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html

We’ll soon be applying tougher treatment to videos that aren’t illegal but have been flagged by users as potential violations of our policies on hate speech and violent extremism. If we find that these videos don’t violate our policies but contain controversial religious or supremacist content, they will be placed in a limited state. The videos will remain on YouTube behind an interstitial, won’t be recommended, won’t be monetized, and won’t have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes.
The ADL is a zionist organisation based in the US that also occassionally writes on selected human rights issues and political correctness issues. This move will make Google/Youtube a political affiliate of it's manifesto - which is first and foremost, zionist advocacy and Jewish-centred issues.

ger12

If it doesn't breach Googles terms and conditions it shouldn't be removed.

Perhsps Google (and those of us that use this search engine) would be better served by updating its terms and conditions.

Anyone use other search engines?

Wascurito

There's nothing in the article to suggest that the removed material doesn't breach Googles terms and conditions.

Karloff

Perhsps Google (and those of us that use this search engine) would be better served by updating its terms and conditions.

We were all warned years ago to do that, i feel some guilt myself as i was aware of the problem of Google's dominance years ago but stuck with it. We won't even know what is being censored and hidden from us if we don't find another way.

They are using learning algorithms as well to help do it - another problem we could see coming a mile off was the use of AI type creations to oppress us. Maybe it's time everyone wore a tinfoil hat, might be the only way to properly give voice to the sense of satire that is appropriate now.

Karloff

There's nothing in the article to suggest that the removed material doesn't breach Googles terms and conditions.
Remove it from the rest of the content which is allowed to generate revenue, be commented on, sequester it and suppress it. Maybe even make it impossible to find.

Wascurito

Remove it from the rest of the content which is allowed to generate revenue, be commented on, sequester it and suppress it. Maybe even make it impossible to find.
There's nothing in the article you posted to suggest that the removed material doesn't breach Googles terms and conditions.

Did you make up that claim?

EUrJokingMeRight

I started messing about with yandex over the last couple of weeks purely because of the carry on of Google. I'll decide whats objectionable thank you very much, not some corporation that thinks it is the arbiter of human morality.

irishproduce

Is Bing the major alternative to Google or do users here recommend better search engines?

roc_

C'mon lads, little two-man boycott of Google Inc. starting up above. What say you all? Everyone in?

Time to show them uppity Jews a thing or two (again). Start small. :roll:

Almost every Jew I've ever met has a victim complex. That is my experience, Why is that? Personally I'm sick of hearing about it.
These bloated conspiracy theories that it is all financiers, Jews or whatever-you-are-having-yourselves-lads are boring bullshyte not backed by a sliver of evidence.
Well you're showing your ignorance, you call it a conspiracy theory. That alone marks you as an idiot unprepared to discuss matters based on facts.
What have the Jews ever done for us?

:)

irishproduce

I am not boycotting anything.
I don't know any jewish people either. I did meet two Jewish Israeli girls once at a party and had a great time with them.

I prefer to try another provider in light of the fact Google is choosing to advocate on behalf of a group, following on from sacking an engineer for challenging the narrative associated with another group,
In that regard, I am not comfortable with Google's approach, so I am going to try another provider.

I would stress it is a worrying trend considering the amount of data Google holds and the associated power that allows them to shape social issues.

New Threads

Most Replies